Bookhuddle got a facelift over the weekend and some feature enhancements that we hope you like. Some of these features include:
- Facelift - new style, images, and some reorganization of data.
- Google book preview - from the book detail page you can now view the text of the book through the Google Preview Widget. If a book can be previewed, you will see this icon on the book detail page.
- Default book tags for book lists - this feature allows you to define a set of tags to be applied to any book that get added to the list. You can specify the tags when you create the book list or when you edit the list properties.
- Easier way to review books - anywhere you see a book image, you can hover over the image to see a set of action icons. One of these action icons is the "add review" icon .
- Book club member book reviews - you can now see the reviews by club members for the books listed by the club right in the club's home page.
We hope you like these. If you have feedback, you can leave a comment here or reach us via these options: